• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't interact with points from "motion tracking"

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use the most common tracking method "motion tracking". Everything works fine, but when the tracker crashes and I have to pause it to change the location of the last points, I run into a problem that I cannot quickly interact with them. On the Internet in video tutorials, I saw that these points should look like squares, but for some reason I have very small points. Perhaps I have some kind of setting, but for several days I cannot solve my problem.problem.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agranda área de los puntos de Track con el mouse o para moverlos después de haber iniciando un Trackeo da un clic dentro del que quieras desplazar mientras presionas la Alt. Sin embargo, veo que estás tratando de Trackear una parte muy compleja de tu plano porque de seguro la persona pestañea y el cabello se le mueve o habla. Posiblemente lo mejor sería ver el proceso con una captura de video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the appearance of motion paths in the preferences. The rest is unclear. You have not provided nearly enough info, but if the whoel thing crashes and in conjunction with your points appearing tiny one could assume you simply have an issue with your display. Check your hardware acceleration options and update your graphics driver as wel las checking your system's display settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines