Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centre anchor point of a layer based on composition

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So I have an image that is being cropped by a mask, what I would like to do is centre the anchor point on the image based on the centre point of the mask, or centre the anchor point based on the composition. 

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I may have figured it out, for centering to the comp anyway, command, Shift and dragging reveals a little blue square outline when centred to the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of scripts that allows you to set the anchor point with one click and it's very useful, you can try this free https://aescripts.com/repositionanchorpoint/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have one called Motion Tools. However, what I am trying to do is center one objects anchor point to the center of another object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines