• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change Photoshop file inside After Effect

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need help plz , I work on a Photoshop file inside After Effect, and let's assume his name is file1 .. After a period of time I discovered that there is something wrong in file1 that must be modified in the Photoshop  again ... which I want to know is there an automatic way for the changes to be transferred directly from Photoshop To the After Effect file .. Or do I have to save the changes in Photoshop in new file and work on it again on After Effect? thanx ..

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as the layer structure doesn't change, AE will automatically reload all changes once you reopen the AE project. only if you add or delete layers or shuffle them around will things get chaotic and you may need to manually replace/ relaod individual layers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select any Photoshop layer in your comp, press Ctrl/Cmnd + e and Photoshop will open. Make your changes but do not add any other layers and save the file. The changes show up immediately. 

If you must add another layer then save the file under a new name and import the file adding only the new layer to the Project Panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines