I posted another issue thinking it was ressolved by downgrading to a previous Adobe After effects version, but since the new update released yesterday, this is no longer possible (the version 17.02 was good for me)
- I import Prores files into After effects from WINDOWS 10
- I do some compositing on there and export it with the native settings of the original footage.
- Send this to color correction with Davinci Ressolve
- I notice that there is a slight magenta/red color shift in the whole file.
- I tried it on different kind of computers with different kind of specs, but with the same result.
- I tried different kind of export settings, Preserve RGB, Trillion colors,... nothing works.
- It only occurs on import Prores, other files are fine.
- Opening the same project on a Mac, and exporting there doesnt give any issues...
- I don't want to move to a mac everytime i want to export a Prores Native file...
- Exporting the project on a After effecs V17.02 version...
My specs on the computer:
- AMD ryzen threadripper 1920x 3.50ghz
- 32 GB RAM
- 2x Nvidea 1080 gtx 8GB
- X399 Aorus Pro
- Samsung SSD 970 Pro
Please advice, thank you
thanks for your reply, i ll try this and get back to you!
Unfortuantly that didn't solve the problem.
Set the render to trillions of colors
I do that on render and it works. I do not export.