• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Window Continously Locks Up

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My composition window continuously locks and won't show my animation/true composition. It gets stuck on the 'new comp' screen and if I move my AE window around, the composition window will just repeat the appearance of other parts of my screen. Has anyone seen this? Is it a bug?Screenshot 2021-06-07 101044.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system info and other details nobody can give you an specific answer, but this may simply be one of the usual "Update your graphics driver, check your hardware acceleration settings" things, so give that a whirl as well as flushing out the caches and trashing the prefs. Also consider reinstalling AE after that if things don't improve. There appears to be some weird issue where the app still breaks down after a few days, presumably because a system setting or component (DLL, driver etc.) gets changed/ repaired by Windows.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines