• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current version Crashes When Running v9.0 template

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya folks! I'm new to AE, so please be gentle with me...I downloaded this template from Envato, and every time I try to edit it, it crashes. The original was made in AE v9. I tried on both a Windows desktop, and my Macbook Pro. Is there a way to fix (what I assume is) a compatibility issue between the versions? Thank you in advance for your response(s)!

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you can't download the template without an account on Envato.  I've uploaded a copy of the AEP file to this comment.  The file is from 2014.  Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to open this in the current version of AE, and resaved it for you. 
If this works for you, you should probably edit your post (and I'll do the same), so we're not leaving this template accessible for free. 

NOTE: You will need to reconnect the project media, since it wasn't included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines