• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curved Monitor

Guide ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of you using curved screen monitor for Ae and Premier Pro. How is your experience with curved screen monitor compared with flat screen monitor? 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My personal impression is that it is good for game playing. I would not think it is good for editing. The flat monitor is better to check the precise resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curved monitors are really good at providing immersion. They are not good at informing your eyes what is where. Especially when the preview is large, a square on the edge of the frame will appear bigger than one on the center.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I like to get experience from the people those who use curved monitor. Because I am planing to buy a curved monitor (34") in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines