• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easy ease Graph Editor

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am trying to watch this tutorial Typography Motion Tutorial [part 1] - YouTube  at 6:50 time i am completley stuck. am trying to use easy easy i selected both frame points and clicked easy ease as instructed and when i click the graph i am suppose to see a u shape i think that is suppose to mean both are selected but i only get one line facing down. i have watched the tutorial over and over and i dont know what i am doing wrong please help.Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Right click somewhere in the graph editor (or click the second icon at the bottom, the one next to the eye) and select 'Speed Graph'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click somewhere in the graph editor (or click the second icon at the bottom, the one next to the eye) and select 'Speed Graph'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

abbaagdaa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines