• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty window will not go

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened a file created by someone else and there is a blank window in the top left corner that I cannot get rid of. The only thing I can do is change the height and width so its not covering my any of my project. Appreciate any help as its very annoying

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have selected the Default workspace. You should be able to double-click the Workspace Title in the Toolbar and then choose Reset to Saved to reset your workspace. You could also try other workspaces. 

If a workspace is not visible in the toolbar you can Edit the list or use the Window/Workspace menu to find, edit, create your own, and organize them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshots.

Looks like it's a panel that is partially out of the screen area. Try this, go to Window > Workspaces > Reset "workspace name" to Saved Layout.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Superb. That has worked. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines