• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error exporting video through After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-11 at 10.16.55.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-10-11 at 10.21.27.jpegHi, I am trying to export an animated video through after effects, but in the middle of rendering I get this error, I would appreciate some help please.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your project and its contents, render settings and so on we can't tell you much. The first error simply seems to indicate that you are using a parented camera and at some point have scaled it too small, so the math to calculate the perspective doesn't work out and everything goes *boom*. That would be the first thing to check. Anything more will require precise information, screenshots and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default22360980vqe7pe,

Welcome to the community. We're here to help.

Let us know if Mylenium's suggestion helps. If it doesn't, try clearing the media cache. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cach...

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines