Exit

Error message <BEE WorkQueue>

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I get this message when I try to open a project :

Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 à 08.40.19.png 

All aep files in this project can no longer be opened. It works fine on another imac. I have already reset preferences and reinstalled the app. Always the same. What should I do ?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Hello Ishan.
I didn't think to look at the plugins in cinema4d25, which after effects copy automatically. I had an outdated plugin for a few days that was crashing me (TurbulenceFd-le, learning edition).crashmessage-on-dmp.jpgThanks for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Robin25409164zka4,

Sorry about the issue. Which version of After Effects are you using? Are you using any third-party plugins? Could you share your crash log file with us? Here's how: https://youtu.be/GdvLm4cfKc0?t=51 The video is for Premiere Pro, so open the After Effects folder instead of the Premiere Pro one. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ishan.
I didn't think to look at the plugins in cinema4d25, which after effects copy automatically. I had an outdated plugin for a few days that was crashing me (TurbulenceFd-le, learning edition).crashmessage-on-dmp.jpgThanks for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Did updating that plugin fix your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thanks Ishan, for telling me about the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that you solved the issue! Feel free to reach out for any assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines