• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: The file you are attempting to open was created with AE version 23.0x24 (Apple Arm64) and...

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on a project with AE Beta and now can't open my project with my normal AE. Is there a way I can convert it back? I got this message, when I tryed to open it with AE 22.5

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 20.27.03.png

All my programs are updatet to the latest versions.

Macbook Air M1 12.5.1 

AE Beta 23.0

AE 22.5

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

This has never been different. AE is not backwards compatible. If at all you can try and save it back to the previous older version from within the Beta using Save As..., but if that doesn't work then there is simply no way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aichanq60554787,

Sorry for your issue.

Which beta version you were using when you created this file? Are you able to open the file in the beta version? Have you tried importing your file into a new project instead of opening it?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used beta version 23 and can't import it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has never been different. AE is not backwards compatible. If at all you can try and save it back to the previous older version from within the Beta using Save As..., but if that doesn't work then there is simply no way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. I nether had that issue before. So i have to wait until AE officaly releases version 23, because there is no option to save it as an older file version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

saving it as older versions worked! thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

which version you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines