• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Motion Graphics Template Fails and Strips Current Project

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a series of .mogrt files in After Effects Version 18.4.3. I was able to successfully export them a few days ago but now it exports a corrupted file and strips my current project to the elements needed to export the .mogrt file, deleting everything else.

These are the errors I recieve when attempting to export the motion graphics template:

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 4.11.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-30 at 4.11.47 PM.png

There are no missing files in the original project and the error continues to the next file if I remove the .jpeg that it is referencing.

The only changes I made to the project since the last successful export was to add a few images and purge all memory and disc cache. I haven't seen any reference to this kind of issue exept for this thread from 2020 that Adobe has not followed up on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I have attached a video of the export process below.

Thanks,

Ryan

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola lo que haria seria probar hacer un preview de todo el proyecto para que asi se generen los archivos de cache de medios que borraste y luego intenta exportar nuevamente.

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines