• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting multiple .MOGRT files

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to export multiple compositions exist in single project (.aep) to motion graphic template (.mogrt) in once/batch?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , SDK , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be able to write a script that accesses the Essential Graphics Panel but I am not sure if the buttons in the panel are available through scripting. There is no built-in system like the render cue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE does have excellent scripting support for MoGRT and it includes export features.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does this do what you need?

https://aescripts.com/aep-to-mogrt/

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There ought to be! It's a total hassle exporting multiple mogrt files. Very ill-thought-out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also didn't want to export 32 compositions manually for a project, and because I am software developer professionally I wrote a script to export multiple essential graphics compositions from After Effects including preview image and preview video as mogrts. You can find the script on my gumroad page: https://store.volltone.com/l/ae-mogrt-batch-exporter let me know if that helps. It is based on the manual process from this video https://youtu.be/VD6BGcUmn2o  but fully automated. There is also a free trial version, which has the same functionality but adds a watermark to the preview. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just released Version 2 of the script which adds support for adding tags to your mogrts. See https://store.volltone.com/l/ae-mogrt-batch-exporter

Any feedback and feature requests are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines