• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grow Bounds bug

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe my question is stupid for you. But I have a problem with Grow Bounds. Problem: When using Grow Bounds in combination with the Saber plugin in a full preview rendering, it doesn't work, but if you select half, it applies, but only to the bottom and right parts of the object. Used GrowBounds from Red Giant (does not work with stock). Screenshots attached

3.png2.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Either use a text layer or Pre-compose your PNG before using Auto-trace to create masks and forget Grow Bounds. The effect will render faster.

Saber.png

I'm showing everything that has been modified on the layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably just one of those gazillion oddities in relation to hardware acceleration, compounded by Sabers own GPU functions. Grow Bounds has always been just a sloppy workaround, anyway, so why not make your life easy and simply pre-compose your image to a larger comp?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either use a text layer or Pre-compose your PNG before using Auto-trace to create masks and forget Grow Bounds. The effect will render faster.

Saber.png

I'm showing everything that has been modified on the layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines