• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do The Lines and this style

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always struggled with Lines and non-conventional shapes and have only been able to use the shape layers in AE. But I want to make a project which includes the work of lines and shapes so I feel comfortable doing any line and shape design. I am guessing this is started in Illustrator and then done in AE. I just need a few workflow tips for something like this as I am sure it is simple enough to do just very meticulous. https://vimeo.com/118938098 

thanks

Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 13.29.25.pngScreenshot 2022-09-14 at 13.30.44.pngScreenshot 2022-09-14 at 13.29.11.png

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, there's a bunch of effects going on. Trim Paths / Repeaters some CC Cylinder. If there non standard shapes, draw them in illustrator then duplicate / offset them in AE with the Shape modifyers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all I needed to know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing, best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines