• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export 3D blender animations into After effects

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys Im trying to export my Blender animations into Adobe After Effects and im struggling. I have blender 2.9 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what exactly? Sorry, but that's useless. You need to be much more specific about render settings, file formats, footage interpretation and whatnot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your computer turned on?   🙂

Is your mouse connected? 🙂

Without you giving specific information about your process and where in it you are running into problems we can only guess of every tiny detailed step required to achieve an export.

In general what you do is export an image sequence for each pass you are rendering.  For examp:  A diffuse pass, a shadow pass, am alpha pass, etc., etc.  You then import the sequence or sequences into AE and composite if necessary. So that's it unless you're able to tell us exactly where in the process you;re runninginto problems.  

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need help I rendered an animation on blender but it's rendered as couple of images... Even though I carried out each steps correctly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a few "hidden" steps to take with Blender and After Effects.  And a couple of scripts you can use to make importing cameras much easier.  I ended up making a playlist of mini-tutorials to explain the steps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTCH6Wv4Zs&list=PL58-kYtQUHvM9P-pLJSTG7gDayw6mZ-Vp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines