Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How would you solve this? Show invisible color

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are recording a video that will show how bakteria are spreading in hospitals trough hands.
I would like to record a doctor doing his thing in a room. Then show the bakteria sticking to whatever he touch. We have done this earlier by using green paint and just show that and everything else b&w

Now I would like to use the same clip in two different ways. One where you dont see the "paint" and one where you do. The viewer will then be able to use a keystroke to switch between them like an interactive video

I was thinking of ultra violett paint that the user can "turn on"

Is there a "UV filter" in after effect that can show ultra violet paint.

Or how would you solve this : )

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects, in fact any video compositing and visual effects app or any NLE is not capable of creating interactive video. You need an app like Animate for that. You'll need an app and a controller that allows the user to switch on and off the two layers.

You could use AE to create the germs plate and the clean plate, then export those videos to an app that could create interactive content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer.
I have solved the interactivity using Captivate.
The person will move around and touch severeal items and persons. I was thinking about using a color on his hands that are not used in the room and then hide that color in one video and highlight it in the other one. Could be the easiest solution maybee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines