• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have mocha AE in plug-in folder

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I i have re installed after effects 2 times. I don't have the mocha AE plugin file only the mocha shape plugin. 

I do not know what's causing this. Can someone please help me. I have adobe after effects CC 2015.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Moca Shape plugin. If you go to the menu bar and check Effects should see Effects/Boris FX Mocha/Mocha AE. 

Mocha Shape is an obsolete effect that is basically useless. I'm not sure why it is still there.

Mocha AE is not installed in the Plugins folder. It is an app buried inside the After Effects app. You cannot find it by looking for it in any folder. It is hidden inside AE's application code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i just upgraded to a 2020 version of adobe after effects and my problem is solved. Thank you for all the help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines