• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is the AE 23.1 update actually already available?

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the After Effects 23.1 update. Premiere and Media Encoder 23.1 are there since last week, just not AE.

I see several mentions of people that don't see the update, but can someone confirm that there actually is an After Effects 23.1 update? Did anyone see it and has updated to After Effects 23.1?

I see mentions on the adobe site (https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/whats-new.html), is it seems to exist, but I would like to get conformation that the update is actually available, and that there are just some people left out, or that everybody is still waiting.

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be available, but apparently there are issues with notifications in the CC app and actually deploying the update. Give it a few more days.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Mylenium!

I'll just keep banging that 'Check for updates' button every once in a while!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates are sometimes issued in staggered releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Log into your Creative Cloud account via internet browser, go to 'account settings', click 'access your apps and services' and see if After Effects is listed as an "installed app". If not, go back to the Creative Cloud desktop app, go to 'sync' settings, select the 'apps' tab on the left, then manually turn After Effects 'auto-updates' OFF, then ON again.

Somehow, that fixed the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Le Pewp, unfortunately it didn’t change anything for me.

I did get the Camera Raw 15.1 update this morning (before trying the steps mentioned), but still no After Effects…

I'll just keep waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thaumar,

It's a phased rollout. You'll see the update soon.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines