• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Extension Menu Supposed to be Empty?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an automated text creator/formatter for my workflow. It was created for versions of AE that are a few years old (I'm currently running the latest 2022). The installstion involved clicking the "Extension" window at the top and making some selections in the drop down.

I find that the extension menu on my sytem is blank. You can see it, and click on it, but nothing happens. And there are no options there. Is that just normal behavior now, due to Adobe doing away with this section? Of is this a glitch of some kind? I need to get my text editor installed somehow.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check, whether it is actualyl anywhere in the script menus or can be executed using File --> Run Script. Everything else will require more specific info about your system and what extension you are actually using. Vague descriptions like yours aren't really that useful.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines