• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframe Selection Is Off...

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm honestly not sure what I am doing wrong. I have been taking an After Effects class to learn more and for some reason my keyframes are outlined blue now. I have tried everything I can find online (not a whole lot), checked setting, even removed and downloaded the program again. But nothing fixes it. Does anyone have any idea why they are like this? When I click on the icon, I can no longer see the exact information for that specific keyframe. It makes it impossible to make changes quickly. I'm still very new to the program, so I am sure it is a simple fix that I am just missing.

keyframe.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauren258275344chm,

Thanks for writing in.

This is a new feature in the latest version of After Effects (22.6) where you can assign color labels to the keyframes. More details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/using/whats-new/2022-2.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Mine must have auto updated without knowing. I didn't have any sort of 'here is what is new' type of things pop up. I thought I broke something in the program! I appreciate it! My instructor had the previous look still so it tripped me up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue outline indicates a selected keyframe. In previous versions, the entire keyframe turned blue. Click anywhere else in the timeline, and the outline or the blue keyframe will disappear.

You can also now right-click on a keyframe and select a label color. These are new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines