• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer appears where it shouldn't when viewed in full resolution

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK i'm stumped. I've animated a short video with various Ai layers and PNG layers being parented to other layers. The video plays out perfectly when viewed in quarter resolution BUT when i export or view the video in full resolution one of the PNG layers that is parented to another layer (which is parented to the background) keeps appearing in the middle of the screen where it shouldn't! No issues with any of the other layeres, even ones that are also PNG with the same parenting setup. I've tried purging the memory and cache and reopening AE a bunch of times and i just keep having an issue with this one layer and only when viewed in full res! I'm using AE 2023. 

TOPICS
Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shadow of one of the remoras changes as well, which leads me to believe you have an issue with 3D layers somewhere. Otherwise the size of the layers appears rather large, so this could be simply an issue with either the render buffers exceeding dimensions at full res or a value e.g. on position overflowing. Hard to say, though. I'd solo the layers/ turn off the others to isolate the problem and check the layer switches and effects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the reply! I ended up just combining that layer to the one i had it paired to outside of AE. Still not totally sure what the issue was

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines