Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo switch in a template

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I need to put my logo in this template instead of the logo in the template. But I don't remember how to do, can someone do it for me ? 

I really need help !

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Project Flow Chart, expand everything until you find the original logo in the flow chart, double click that logo to open the nested comp containing the original logo, hold down Alt/Option, and drag your new logo to the logo comp to replace the original logo then size is as necessary. If keyframes exist in the original logo comp, you may have to add a null to resize and properly position your new logo.

If there are strokes or other things applied, you'll have to figure out how the animation was done.

Your uploaded AEP does not include all the files, and there are expression errors, so you are probably missing something. I won't do it for you, but if you include the required files, The original logo is in the Logo comp and the file names are Logo1 and Logo2.ai.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for you answer, I've already replaced the logo 2 by mine. Both logos are like merging during the animation. So I deleted the original logo to get only mine. Nothing happen at this moment. I don't understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines