• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost My toolbar

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at the top left of after effect there is normally a basic toolbar, I don't know what I did but I can't find it back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Hello,

You just click Window menu > Workspace > All Panels and then keep the panels you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the App panel is not out of position which can happen if you change screen resolution.

Then reset your workspace or pick another workspace. If that does not fix the problem reset your preferences. You can either go to preferences and browse to the preferences file in the finder, quit AE, delete or rename the preferences file, then restart or mash down on all the keys on the lower right side of the keyboard and launch AE. That would be Shift + Ctrl/Cmnd + Alt/Option and launch AE. You will get this dialogue box.

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.57.04 AM.png

Let us know if that does not solve your problem. Also the version of AE and your OS down to the last decimal point helps us help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You just click Window menu > Workspace > All Panels and then keep the panels you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! All the other day gave a much more complicated solve, this

was perfect.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines