Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maxon Cinema 4D 2023 and R25

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I am usin MacOS and in my apps folder there are two folders: Maxon Cinema 4D 2023 (size 2,05Gb) and Maxon Cinema 4D R25 (size 1,54gb). These both seem to be last modified quite close to each other, only 2 months apart. I am assuming these are related to After Effects, but my question is are these both needed? Can I get rid of either one an if so, which one?

Thanks for your help in advance,

TeeKoo

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you use the new version. you just keep the last version only. You keep the both if you need to work with the specific version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @ToolfarmJP, but how do I know which one is the last/latest version? I am using After Effects 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://my.maxon.net/

You get access to the link above and see which version is installed and available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines