• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Elements on Timeline

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bottom half of my timeline is missing and I can not change the timing on anything even though the element is visible in the preview window and is exportign correctly

Below are screen shots illustrating the problem

The red and blue rectangles are what is missing. What happened?Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.04.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.05.05 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Were you able to find a solution? I have the exact same problem and I'm quite desperate.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any info about your project, your system, preview settings and so on we can't tell you anything. The original post may simply have been a bug where an excessive number of layers causes them to disappear. After all, 370+ layers in a single comp without any structure by ways of pre-compositions is pretty insane. The post probably simply got overlooked in the bustle of the forum, so that's why there#s no answers/ replies. Anyway, you need to be more specific and provide the necessary details before anyone can figure out what's going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines