• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mogrts default to straight apostrophes/quotes over curly

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed today while building a mogrt that when changing the text in the Essential Graphics panel, apostrophes and quotation marks default to a straight style rather than the curly style. I need them to be curly to match branding guidelines. Is there a way to force mogrts to change apostrophes and quotation marks to be curly?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happens on mine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I found out if you right click into the text input box in the Essential Graphics panel and go to Substitutions --> Replace Quotes, it will change the quote/apostrophes from straight to curly. But I'm wondering if there's a way to set a mogrt to default to curly – seems like a easy thing to be forgotten about and for errors to slip through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines