• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My CPU peeks up to 100% when I preview

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to preview my animation the whole pc is nearly crashing because my CPU peeks to 100% also when I change values at complex effects everything is stuttering... But the weirdest thing is that my GPU is always at 8-10% as it is not beeing used at all. I have GPU acceleration turned on for the previews etc. and I also have a good GPU and CPU. I also cleared the cache, reinstalled the programm and changed the drivers of my GPU.

Specs:

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X (6 Cores)

RAM: 32 GB G-Skill Aegis

btw: In the Video the GPU is at 50% but thats because of OBS. Normaly its at 1-10%

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual steps apply: check your hardware acceleration settings and update your graphics driver. Also keep in mind that not all effects even use GPU acceleration or it barely had an effect and Camera Lens Blur would be one of those.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mentioned that I turned on the gpu acceleration and updated my drivers. But yes, it may be that camera lens blur does not use gpu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the expert said, GPU is used when GPU-accelerated effects are applied to the Timeline. Here you can find which effects are GPU accelerated. 

Let us know if using them increases GPU usage.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it works fine thx for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines