Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No voices in video but with background music

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use after effects 2020 with a Macbook Air 2018. I imported an episode of a TV-show but none of the voices were there only the background music and sound effects. But when I play it in QuickTime it is completly fine. Is there a way to fix this, without converting the episode to mp3 and matching it exactly to the video? The episode is about 55 minutes long if that makes any difference. I hope I will get an awnser. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're not likely to get much help here from professionals considering you're talking about working with copyrighted material.

Your main issue is the tracks AE is importing. Whatever format you've imported has audio on different tracks (likely in surround sound). So, yes, you'll need to do some work somewhere along the way to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines