Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opacity is not working

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kind reading in advance

as you can see, there is layer named 'group 289'. This layer has opacity effect. And inside of this layer, there are 2 layers which are

1. Text

2. Box

Thus, the above 2 layers also should have opacity effect. But, only the box layer works for opacity while the Text layer is not workig

I mistakenly omit to take screenshot for Text and Box layers but those are psd files imported

Could you help how to fix this error?

Thanks !

   

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you use continuous rasterization, there's a good chance the problem is in the pre-composition. I'd start checking for layer styles or effects applied to the text that would affect rendering in the parent comp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the prompt answer. but there is no any effects applied to precomp layerse ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know why but all of the opacity is not working for Text layers inside of this AE files hum.. not just single layer problem. All layers have same errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another example1.PNGanother example2.PNGanother example3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the above is the ame error in another layer. opacity is not working in TEXT layer . only applied to BOX layer. previously it was working fine before but today i opened and this error happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines