• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particular - Migration settings

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with opening a project made in cs4 version. I'm using cc2017. I do not know what to do next...

Bez nazwy-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

If the project is that old, it may not at all have any such features. CS4 supports only up to Particular 2.1 or something like that and those features didn't exist back then. Simply ignore the warning then.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You download Trapcode Particular which can run with CC2017 below and install it.

Red Giant | Downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the project is that old, it may not at all have any such features. CS4 supports only up to Particular 2.1 or something like that and those features didn't exist back then. Simply ignore the warning then.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its required! I cant run the project without it giving me this error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

debes ir al sólido que contenga el pluging. una vez allí, tienes que ir a la pestaña de controles de efectos y dar click en migrar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects (erreur): Form's setting must be migrated before the effect will rendre. Please migrate through the Effects Control Windows. (512)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines