Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particular wont emit custom shape

Engaged ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forum.

I have a peculiar issue with one of my files. On file A ( converted to an older version), my custom shape is working which is selected in the settings of trapcode particular. But on file B, I'm doing the same settings, but the custom shape will no emitt the particles of the crow bird shape. Any suggestions?

OK, an update, I see on the new Trapcode particular, I have to choose a SPRITE, But in my previous file, I had a sequence of the bird flying, 4 PNG images, which I had made them look as if they're flying. So when I would choose the layer Emitter it would look like its animating a PNG sequence. Is there anyway to achieve this with the new trapcode particular?

Precomposed sequenced.png 

Adobe_01.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

You have enabled collapsed transformations. This is not how it's supposed to be set up for Particular. If you need multiple custom textures, assign them in the actual editor, not by referencing the layers. You may want to study the tutorials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have enabled collapsed transformations. This is not how it's supposed to be set up for Particular. If you need multiple custom textures, assign them in the actual editor, not by referencing the layers. You may want to study the tutorials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for pointing out the: Collapsed Transformations, it's fixed now. Can you please link me to the tutorial with the editor to asign custom textures? There's too many tutorials on YT, and I'd like to follow along a certified instructor about this particular method. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines