Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Solve Issue

Guide ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to proceed with this issue. 

Manually  dragging the playhead up & down shows graphic in comp panel, but graphic in comp panel is invisible when playhead is run by pressing the spacebar. How to fix it?

Also Adobe Premier Pro works fine. Therefore, I assume there is no problem with graphic card (GC) & it is a recommend GC by Adobe as well.

If you click the following link Dragging & Running you can see this in the YouTube.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

You can customize a lot about what gets shown in your previews, and there are multiple shortcuts you can assign different preview options to. In your case, the preview you have setup triggered by the Spacebar (or clicking the play button like you did while "Spacebar" is selected) is only playing audio and showing Overlays and Layer Conrols. This is easily fixed by clicking the Eyeball icon directly below the word "Spacebar" so it becomes blue like the speaker icon next to it. Showing video is th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can customize a lot about what gets shown in your previews, and there are multiple shortcuts you can assign different preview options to. In your case, the preview you have setup triggered by the Spacebar (or clicking the play button like you did while "Spacebar" is selected) is only playing audio and showing Overlays and Layer Conrols. This is easily fixed by clicking the Eyeball icon directly below the word "Spacebar" so it becomes blue like the speaker icon next to it. Showing video is the default option with this Preview method, so you likely accidentally clicked the button and didn't notice it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the help. I have been struggling with this issue for the last three days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help. You can use that panel in very powerful ways. Switching from Spacebar to any of the other options will let you setup completely different Preview options. For example, I use Shift+Spacebar to skip three frames while playing back. This is for sections that are really heavy and slow to render, but I can still get real-time playback at a much lower quality and with fewer frames per second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

How do you know function of each option [for example: Shift+Spacebar to skip three frames]?

Some times initial resonse time of the Spacebar is very slow. That is why I go to the play/stop switch in the Preview panel. How to fix it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You choose those yourself. Expand the Preview panel down and you'll see a lot of options that you can customise.

The response time between you hitting Spacebar and clicking the Play button should be no different, it likely is taking a bit to start rendering the first frame. I suspect in those instances when the initial response time of the Spacebar is slow, if you tried hitting the Play button instead, it would be just as slow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines