• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem of blurred

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the typography. When I export my document it is all blurry. I have the same problem with the pen tool when I stroke. Can you help me please ?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

160px*284px it's a very low Resolution, what I guess that you zoom in more than 100% which causes the blur issue.

can you check what is the zoom in value? also, how did you export your project? save as frame (save frame as) or you render it using AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your comp settings, render settings and so on nobody can even guess. and claearly, screenshots would tell us a lot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emilie5FC9_0-1618902193211.png

In this capture you can see the font is very blurred and that's the same thing when i export my doc. Settings fo my doc is 160px*284px with 25 picture by seconde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

160px*284px it's a very low Resolution, what I guess that you zoom in more than 100% which causes the blur issue.

can you check what is the zoom in value? also, how did you export your project? save as frame (save frame as) or you render it using AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go tried to increase the resolution. I export with Media Encoder like my teacher learned me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's work thank you for your help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines