• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

put a null object's silder into essential graphics

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after exporting a motion graphics template to the PR, the value of a null object's silder key frame is not working

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Hi there,

I just tested this and it works for me. A couple of things to check. First of all, make sure that you drag the Slider to the Essential Graphics panel, not the Source Text property, as this will not work if an expression is controlling it.

Make sure to save it and export the template if you make changes to it.

I also used Hold keyframes to animate between numbers as the Source text value can't interpolate.

The only other thing I could suggest if these don't work is for you to send me a scr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without better and more specific info nobody can tell you much. Provide screenshots of how it's actually set up in AE and what property your slider is supposed to control.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The source text for a text layer connected to a null object as a child on a slider, hit two key frame to the value of the slider ,make the value animate.Then  open essential graphics, and put the properties of the slider into essential graphics,export it. After opening the essential graphics in pr...

The key frame of the slider is not working and the value is unchanged.

AE:

ae1.PNG

ae2.PNG

the value of the slider is animat 0→50

PR:

pr3.PNG

pr4.PNG

the value of the slider doesn't animat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just tested this and it works for me. A couple of things to check. First of all, make sure that you drag the Slider to the Essential Graphics panel, not the Source Text property, as this will not work if an expression is controlling it.

Make sure to save it and export the template if you make changes to it.

I also used Hold keyframes to animate between numbers as the Source text value can't interpolate.

The only other thing I could suggest if these don't work is for you to send me a screenshot of your Essential Graphics panel so I can take a look please 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still dont work _(:_」∠)_

捕获5.PNG

This is Essential Graphics panel

捕获6.PNG

This is text layer

I  dont know how to “used Hold keyframes to animate between numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me your project via dropbox or similar and I'll take a look for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered when I alter parameter in the Essential Graphics panel ,it will inserts a keyframe in the timeline . i dont know why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it in the Essential Graphics panel if I add an property of key franme has already done ,then import it in PR, the property of the original keyframes will be damage?

Maybe this is why I change the parameters ,and damage the original keyframes at the same time.

I used to think it will only change the parameters of the last key frame,when I Move the pointer to the last keyframe and put the property to the essential graphics panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are asking here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. I misunderstood the essential graphics before, but now it has been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because if you adjust a property value that has been keyframes - at a place where no keyframes exist - it will create a keyframe. If you don't want this to happen, turn off auto-keyframing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines