"After effects error : File couldn't be opened for writting : (3;;0)"

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Lately i've had an issue with my after effect. Immediately after lauching the software, i get a message error saying "After effects error : File couldn't be opened for writting : "C:...\Adobe after Effects 22.2 Prefs-Indeprender.txt". (3;;0)" 

Sacha2341894348cf_0-1646308918652.png

I did try to change in "paramaters/Security" the accessibility for ritting of the folders (and others that ere concenred by the same problem", but everyting seems in check.

Sacha2341894348cf_1-1646309071403.png

I've tried erasing the folders, but as soon as I do smth on AE, they reapear, still faulty.
I tired desinstalling/reinstalling the software from adobe creative cloud app, even in differents versions, erasing the preferences, but the probleme still persists.
This is problematic since it seems to prevent the functionning of a render plugin/script (gifGun) I absolutly need to work.
I can not recall any modification of parameters change I might have done to provoc that type of problem.
This seems to concern every .txt folders on the media cache. Nor erasing or displacing them seems to change a thing.

Let me know if anyone had this probleme before, knwo where it could come from or a way to prevent this.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sacha2341894348cf,

Sorry for your issue.

Could you try the following - 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines