• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto brush tool problems

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I was working today i tried to use the rotobrush tool and came across a problem: when I try to put a text layer between the rotobrush videos, the text keeps flickering. At first I thought it was some issue with my text layer but after trying different things I noticed the problem was in the rotobrush layer. I'll leave a video showing it. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Showing the render without showing the entire AE UI with the modified properties of the Rotobrush layer revealed or explaining your workflow in detail does not help us help you. 

The only thing that comes to mind is that you may not have frozen Rotobrush, or you may have a frame rate mismatch between the comp and the footage, or that the footage was trimmed, pre-composed, and some effect was applied to the pre-comp before running Rotobrush. 

Have you checked the transparency grid with only the Rotobrush layer visible? Have you stepped through each frame in the timeline using Ctrl/Cmnd + right arrow? Are you using Rotobrush as a track matte for the text layer? Did you customize the render settings? 

Post some details, and maybe we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines