Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto brush = ultra slow export

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

I am trying to export a really short video with a static background and a person walking in front of it. But the exportation is taking so much time! Do you know what I can do to fix this? I already tried to activate "freeze".

Thank you so much, I have to do the same thing on 27 people.

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "taking so much time" even mean? You need to be much more specific and provide exact info about the composition, footage, render settings, your computer and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for answering. It was like several days… i found the solution by exporting alpha+rvb and using premiere and not after effects after the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure there is anything you can do other than buying a faster computer. I think the roto brush has to calculate it's edge for every frame and that can take a while especially if you're working in 4k. 

If it's freezing on export then you have a problem that needs solving but if it's just slow to export that sounds normal to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Thank you for answering. I found the solution by exporting alpha+rvb and using premiere and not after effects after the export 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines