Exit

Saved Project, Came Back, Audio Not Playing

Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Saved My Project with Audio just Fine.

Came Back, & My Project Won't Play any Sound.

Anybody Know What May Be Happening or What I Could Check?

When I Returned, the Project Stated that It Was Missing Two Files Since My Last Save.

Thank You,

One&Done

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Maybe one the those missing files have been your audio?

In your project panel you can use the search bar to find "missing footage". Expand the panel to see the path. If no paths are shown, right click the column to add this view. Find the missing footage on your computer (maybe it was imported from an external HDD or a temp folder?) and relink the missing files.

To make sure your audio settings haven't changes, import an audio file and play it in AE. Also add the audio panel to see the meter. So

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe one the those missing files have been your audio?

In your project panel you can use the search bar to find "missing footage". Expand the panel to see the path. If no paths are shown, right click the column to add this view. Find the missing footage on your computer (maybe it was imported from an external HDD or a temp folder?) and relink the missing files.

To make sure your audio settings haven't changes, import an audio file and play it in AE. Also add the audio panel to see the meter. Sometime, when settings are of, AE can internal play the audio but the output isn't working.

Let us know, if any of this resolved your problem.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MARTIN YOU ROCK!!!!!

KEEP BEING AWESOME AF!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines