• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seems you have an uncollapsible layer error, but can't do anything

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after trying to find a solution on other posts i havent found anything so im making my own. when i open my project i get this error message and when i press ok nothing happens. I have no clue on what to do so please someone help me. A video showing my problem in the gyazo link.

https://gyazo.com/6b61fcda4244cb05e9b4a8d621866b55

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Opening the project and pressing OK for about 400 times and resaving the project worked (attached).

Thanks for sharing the file though. I'll try to find the root cause.

Best,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Argoliz,

Sorry for your issue.

Is it happening with a particular project or all of them? Please share details on your project:

• Are you using any third-party plug-ins?
  • Did you import a Premiere Pro sequence in this project?
  • What are the details of the footage you're using?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using something called "saber" in my project which is a free third-party plug-in.

I have not imported a Premier Pro sequence in the project.

The footage im using are simple AVI videos and some MP4 videos. Nothing too crazy. There is also some texts and one RTFX composition.

I have the latest version and when it comes up I can't even close AE down. It only happens to that certain Project too

I put the file in here if it's to any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies, i linked the wrong file. Now however i can see this https://gyazo.com/bfd68c8f38cb7d6e23331677d5f07d37

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that file and I'm getting the same error, even that saber is not installed on my system. I've created a new project and imported your project and it did open without that error message. Try it (importing your project into a new one), it may work for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably created a cyclic reference in Saber by linking to a mask or text layer that then somehow broke down or changed. Start by opening the project with capslock enabled to suppress rendering and see if it is salvageable.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work, with caps locks enable it still gets me stuck at the "ok" button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening the project and pressing OK for about 400 times and resaving the project worked (attached).

Thanks for sharing the file though. I'll try to find the root cause.

Best,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help, you're a life saviour! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines