• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selecting object

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAllo friend, i just descover that i can not select object by clicking on it in After effect. can some one help me to find a solution.???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be MUCH more specific about your problem.  In which window does this happen?  What kind of object?  Has this problem just started, or always been there?

AE allows you to select items in the preview window, but sometimes layers that are on top of that object can get in the way. Better to select the item in the timeline, in those cases.

But without better understanding your problem its not possible to offer good solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you'r not able to select object by clicking, are you able to selected via layer?

anyway also check if you layer was looked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thiaguitoz_0-1673966220207.png

malbe Toggle mask and Shape Path Visibility

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines