Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound Import

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help, when I import a music in after effect, it plays in accelerated mode. The music lasts 45 seconds and my composition lasts 1 minute, so it's not a problem with the settings. The timeline of my audio is displayed properly with a duration of 45 seconds but the playback is totally accelerated and I can't do anything. Do you know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your audio preferences, preview settings and so on we can't really tell you much. Start by checking the preview panel for whether you have messed up the framerate or such and also run a RAM preview instead of a realtime preview to ensure that this isn't just a hardware issue. anything more will require better info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that ther frame rate in the Preview Panel is set to Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to edit -> purge -> purge all memory & disk cache 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines