• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stuttery export images to infinite zoom

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I scale and rotate images up from 0.1 percent to 100 percent putting in each centre with a pickwip a new image. I export the video, in 30 frames a second, but the video stutters. Anyone can help me with this? Here is a link to the footage: https://youtu.be/gQ8sy6bqrBU

Thank you very much already!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is to be expercted. None of your imagery appears to use any motion blur and at such slow rates of motions this inevitably means that individual pixel patterns will be visible for more than one frame at a time in the same place and look stuttery. Similarly of course the MPEG compression will further add artifacts with such noisy images. Within how this stuff works technically there's nothing wrong and evenb if you render everything with massively cranked up motion blur this will never look perfectly smooth.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. That is very nice of you. I am quite a beginner, but you are saying that the only option is to use motion blur? One of the problems I face with this is that exporting the video was already taking hours, together with motion blur it will take days... Is it also possible to first export it and than use motion blur? Are there other ways of coping with this problem to have at least a less stuttery video? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm saying that I didn't see any judder in any parts of the footage. I see no judder (flickering) problem in the whole video and will be helped by adding motion blur. The movement is very slow, and the details are nicely antialiased. I still have not watched the whole thing. I still believe that you are having more of a playback problem with your original render than a judder problem with the project.

When working on long projects, it is best to break each section into smaller parts. I saw a lot of different zooms that used different images. It would have been more efficient to render the first one using the High Quality preset or the High Quality with Alpha in the Render Queue/output module. Then render the next one, then the next one. If you have a problem with one of the shots, you can fix that one and re-render it again. You should never have to re-render the entire 30-minute effects or animation project if you only need to fix 5 seconds of the 10th shot. You should only fix and re-render the broken part and then use your NLE to fix the hole.

I've been using AE since it was born, and I've never had a comp single comp longer than about 60 seconds. Most of mine are under 7 seconds and one shot. I always do my finished editing in Premiere Pro or another NLE. I've done a lot of feature-length productions and even hour-long graphics-only productions (explainer videos, lyric videos), but none of them, only one long comp. I always render and edit my AE projects unless they are only one shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you watching the footage? I didn't have time to sit through the entire half-hour video, but the motion looked fine once YouTube had cached and caught up with the bandwidth.

Judder is a stroboscopic effect caused by a combination of frame rate and movement. I saw a couple of images flash or blink once or twice, but I think that was intentional. I don't see any Judder. 

If the master is a lossless render from the Render Queue, it will not play back smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines