Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text edit via Essential Properties gives error when pushed to primary comp

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

Is there an issue between the essential properties and source text (that has been put in Essential Graphics)?

If I make a text layer in an otherwise empty composition, and I put the source text property of the text layer in Essential graphics, I can edit the text via the Essential Graphics panel.
But if I want to edit the text via the Essential Properties panel, and push to primary comp, I get the following error "After effects error: internal verification error (unexpected match name searched for in group (29 :: 0)" and it deletes the text layer, and sometimes AE even crashes completely. 

The problem also occurs with text labels from the Animation Composer plug-in, but with those text labels it gets even weirder, 'cause when I want to edit the text in the textlayer itself (so going into the label composition, not via the animation composer of essential properties/graphics panel) it shows the text I type backwards, and after that it gives me the same "After effects error: internal verification error (unexpected match name searched for in group (29 :: 0)" error and also deletes the text layer.

This all used to work perfectly fine a week or two ago ... ?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?