‹QT.Afterburner> <5> Hardware support
detected for ap4h

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your project file seems to be saved in the cloud storage. Can you get access to it? If you copy it into your local folder, can you open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have the same problem.. can't open the file. it's all saved to the local disk... after effects gives me a pop up at start, that says: i dont have enough disk cache, though i have 600gb of free space?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi — I'm having this same problem. Same error message. Weird extra detail — the AE file does open on an older Mac I have here. To be clear, see below.

File won't open on: MacBook Pro, Apple m1, 16-inch 2021, OS 12.2.1
File will open on: MacBook Pro, 2.9ghz i5, 13-inch 2016, OS 12.6

Just realized the older Mac is on a newer OS. Anyone have any other thoughts on why it might not be working? Did this ever get resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Vladyslav,

This must be frustrating. Sorry for the crash. Could you check for crash logs in your system? Here's how. Are you working with Quicktime files? Is there any pattern to the crash, or is it random? Please let us know the dot version of After Effects you have installed. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone solved this issue? I am currently having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you check for crash logs? I can bring them to the engineering team to get them checked. Do you see this issue with a specific project? What type of source files are you working with? We're here to help. Just need some more info. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Is this issue occurring with just one specific project file or multiple files? Can you tell us which version of After Effects these files were created in? Additionally, were any third-party plug-ins used in the projects?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi — in my case they're all files I get from a specific vendor I work with. I'm not sure exactly what his setup is. All files from this person have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines