• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remap Wiggle Shake

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a project and want to add shake to my footage. I have specific reference but after about a year of trying, have not been able to achieve the same look.

As of now, I've been playing with time Remap.speed to drive the amp of wiggle, however it's just not giving me the look I want, as well as not following the reference closely.

Here's the reference video with time links for specific examples: https://youtu.be/f4P4dEyQXf0
1:55 and 3:05.

It's almost as if the wiggle has been baked, and is then time remapped- to act as an offset. The plugin Sapphire FX by Boris has a shake effect that has this control, however I need the shake to be on the transform controls of a layer. (X,Y, R) If it helps any, the control on the effect is called 'phase'.

Lastly, notice how on the kills, or when the POV player with the gun scopes in, the impact of the shake is amplified because of how fast the video speeds up. My guess is that she's got a somewhat advanced expression on the position and rotation to get this perfect look.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to ask the creator. I don't even see any wiggle, just a shaky game. This could be part of the normal game dynamics or a mod and I'm sure if only you record at high enough framerates and play around with some render settings in the game you can capture a dense enough clip and play around with it. But that's just me. I'm old and have terrible Hemianopsia/ Skotoma, so many of those motion perception things elude me.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines