• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping + Stabilize Motion issue

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to stabilize a clip with tracker then add time remapping to it after. I've done this successfully on the two clips before the clip I'm working on now, however I can't get it to work no matter which way I try now.

This is my process: stabilize the clip with tracker first. Then I precompose (immediately ctrl-z to undo) so it lets me apply time remapping. Note, I don't leave it nested because I can't edit the values graph at all to remap time - all that happens is the clip goes black if I move anything on the values graph even the slightest bit. On the previous two clips, this process has worked fine.

If I adjust the values graph after tracking, the anchor point values from the track do not adjust with the time remapping, thus, the footage still looks shaky. 

My first question is why would this process work on the first two clips but not on this third one? My second question is how can I get this to work? Time remapping first then stabilizing is not an option - I've tried it but the tracker is incredibly inaccurate doing it this way. Any help is appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without exact info about your project, footage, settings etc. we can't really tell you much. Simply sounds like decoding errors on the footage itself. I'm also not sure what pre-composing has to do with time-remapping at all when you could remap the clip at any point. a screenshot sure would help to understand what you are actually trying to do here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines