• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Camera stuck on Initializing

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to Track Camera some shots for a corporate I'm working on. I was able to Track Camera earlier in the project but all of a sudden it gets stuck on initializing. 

Has anyone had a similar issue? 

I'm running the most recent update of After Effects 17.0.2. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about your system, your comp or for that matter even the content and type of your footage nobody can tell you much. Aside from that the usual basic steps apply: Check whether soemthing is blocking the connection to the separate tracker process, flush your disk caches and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, it seems to be working now, it may have been something to do with the disk caches. I've got an AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 1050 GTX, 16GB RAM and Windows 10. I'm working with an mp4 encoded from 10-bit V-Log Panasonic footage. Basically fully edited and graded a commercial and added the motion graphics after.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen camera tracks on H.264 footage have trouble initializing. It's much better to work on a production codec. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines