Copy link to clipboard
Hello, is it possible to trim the in, out, or both points of selected layers? Trimming by keyframes, markers, mattes, parent chains, selected layers, and visibility.
That's a great idea!
I just implemented a tool which sets in and out points based on the visibility of the layers.
To figure out, if a layer is visible it
1. checks if the bounding box is inside the comp or entirely outside (only for 2D layers)
2. checks if the scale does not equal 0
3. checks if the opacity does not equal 0
I recorded this quick demo video for you:
Very exciting and unique feature, thank you.
I implemented a second one now, which
- sets the in point to the first keyframe or marker, which it can find on the layer
- sets the out point to the last keyframe or marker which it can find on the layer
Thank you so much